As I’m sure you are aware (if you are on Facebook) there have been so many recipe/food videos posted recently. I like to watch them, but am a very picky eater so not too many really appeal to me. If one does spark my interest I will save the video!
Well, yesterday I came across Pizza Bread Boats and promptly saved it because I knew it would be a hit at home! Well, once home I decided that it would be the perfect meal due to a meeting for communion we had to attend at 7pm.
Well, Alexia and I jumped in the car and ran up to King Kullen. Grabbed some French bread and dashed back home to get dinner going.
Unlike the video, we had just cheese… no toppings here!
Recipe & Instructions:
Favorite Pizza Toppings
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Grease a baking sheet or line with tin foil
3. With a serrated knife cut a rectangle out of the top of each loaf of bread
4. Add a layer of Mozzerella Cheese
5. Then coat mozzarella layer with sauce
6. Place an additional layer of Mozzarella, then top with your favorite toppings (if you want)
7. Bake for 25 minutes then cut into slices and enjoy!